Zuca Uli Special Edition All Terrain Disc Golf Cart
Introducing Zuca's Special Edition Paul Ulibarri Disc Golf Cart! This exclusive All-Terrain Disc Golf Cart features a white embroidered Ulibarri logo on a black insert bag with a white frame, white foam wheels, and an accessory pouch. The upgraded combo also includes Looney Bin Water Bottle Holders!
Pack and haul it all like a pro who's serious about disc golfing. Performance tires provide unrivaled traction over any terrain, and a heavy-duty, washable bag keeps maintenance to a minimum. One of the best features is that this sleek cart doubles as a portable seat!
- Carry up to 32 discs without back strain (interior rack included)
- Sturdy, patented frame doubles as a portable seat rated to safely support up to 300 lbs
- Stow all your gear in the 3-pocket pouch, side pockets, and interior storage area.
- Zippered front door rolls up and tucks away for easy access to discs
- The removable, hand-washable Insert Bag is made from premium water-resistant polyester
- Play disc golf in all seasons with performance tires that keep on rolling over rocks, sand, snow, and rough terrain
- Removable wheels allow for more compact storage in back seats and closets
- Enjoy adjustable bottle holders for easy access to hydration or your favorite brew
- Sealed wheel bearings mean low maintenance and a smooth ride
- 51" Telescoping handle
- Weight: 13.5lbs
- Dimensions: 23.5"H x 10"W x 13"D without wheels. 23.5"H x 22"W x 19"D including the wheels
All weights, measures, and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors. However, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. No discs, bags, or bottles are included.
In some instances, we'll have the cart shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Please note carts can only be shipped to the lower 48 states.